STEELES ROAD, BELSIZE PARK, NW3
##SOLD## An exceptional architectural masterpiece lies behind the traditional Victorian facade of this attractive period family home.
The current owners have removed ceilings and floors to make vaulted rooms as well as spectacular double and triple volume areas. The interior has been transformed to make bright and spacious, well planned open family living space with generous sized bedrooms with a feature open bathroom with wet area to the master suite and cast stone bath and wet area accessed from the other bedrooms.
Although currently arranged as an opulent 3 bedroom house, the property could be re-configured to create additional bedroom accommodation if required.
The house has been finished to the highest of standards with use of the finest materials, fixtures and fittings throughout and is located in the heart of Belsize Park.
Situated within walking distance to numerous local schools, transport links and the open space of Primrose Hill and also benefits from having secure gated off-street parking and a South facing terrace and 70’ rear garden.
- A Spectacular Triple Volume Entrance Hall
- Guest Cloakroom
- Drawing Room
- Double Volume Dining Room which is open with the Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Family/Garden Room
- Utility Room
- Second Guest Cloakroom
- 35’ Dual Aspect Master Bedroom Suite with Vaulted Ceiling
- open Bathroom and extensive wardrobes
- 2 Further Bedrooms
- Jack and Jill En Suite Bathroom
- Large Roof Terrace
- Garden Terrace
- 70’ South Facing Garden
- Secure Gated Off Street Parking
- Sophisticated Alarm System