CHURCH ROW, HAMPSTEAD VILLAGE, NW3
- GUIDE PRICE 6950000 Freehold
A true Hampstead Gem!!
Originally built c1728, this is an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a five storey Grade II Listed
Georgian home comprising in excess of 4800 sq ft, one of the largest houses on this historic Village street, which was sympathetically restored in the 1990’s. This exquisite home, which has been in the same occupation for over 20 years, retains most of its original features and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The house benefits from a beautifully landscaped rear garden and the rear aspect offers private uninterrupted views.
Abutting Heath Street in the heart of the Village, Church Row has long been revered and appreciated and as one of Hampstead oldest roads which still maintains ‘an air of quiet, homely, and venerable respectability which we can scarcely see elsewhere.’
- GRAND ENTRANCE HALL
- GUEST WC
- 20’ x 17’ DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 20’ x 18’ DRAWING ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM SIX
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM AND WALK IN WARDROBE
- BEDROOM TWO WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 30’ x 15 PLAYROOM/BEDROOM SEVEN WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM AND LAUNDRY AREA WITH ACCESS TO A LARGE VAULT
- 49’ x 32’ REAR GARDEN
- RESIDENTS PARKING. A SEPARATE LOCK UP GARAGE IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE – DETAILS UPON REQUEST