'CHESTER HOUSE' LANGLAND GARDENS, HAMPSTEAD, NW3
#SOLD AUGUST 2015#
An imposing double fronted semi-detached Victorian house situated within walking distance of Hampstead village.
This impressive home was meticulously modernised and interior designed to a high standard by the previous owners. It provides lateral accommodation with well-proportioned and spacious rooms. Period features are in abundance along with high ceilings and hardwood flooring throughout the majority of the house.
The property boasts a fabulous double reception room and a modern fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room which provides access directly onto a private and secluded garden. The indulgent principal bedroom suite occupies the majority of the first floor which includes a dressing room and large ensuite bathroom.
This property also benefits from secure gated off street parking for several cars.
- ACCOMMODATION & AMENITIES ENTRANCE HALL
- 21’ RECEPTION ROOM INTERCOMMUNICATING WITH A 23’ RECEPTION ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- GUEST WC
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM
- FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- AIRING CUPBOARD
- 28’ x 23’ FLAT ROOF (ACCESSED VIA A SPIRAL STAIRCASE)
- 22’ x 14’ LAUNDRY/UTILTY/BOILER ROOM