SILVERLEA, WILLOUGHBY ROAD, HAMPSTEAD VILLAGE, NW3
##SOLD## A magnificent and rare detached house located in the heart of Hampstead Village.
Set back from the road and arranged over four floors, is this stunning and unique Victorian home, thought to have been constructed circa 1876, which has been meticulously refurbished and renovated by the current owners in the last few years. The property comprises approximately 4060 square feet (377 sq m) and features a beautifully landscaped 48’8 x 39’11 west facing rear garden. The property also benefits from a delightful front garden and off street parking for two/three cars.
Willoughby Road is a charming and quiet tree lined avenue abutting Hampstead High Street, situated within walking distance of the vast open spaces of The Heath and conveniently located for the extensive local amenities including transport links, boutiques and restaurants along with the numerous schools in the surrounding area.
- ACCOMODATION & AMENITIES GRAND ENTRANCE HALL
- DRAWING ROOM & SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE INCORPORATING A DRESSING ROOM AND BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM TWO WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM
- BEDROOM THREE
- BEDROOM FOUR/HOME OFFICE
- WINE CELLAR
- GUEST WC
- UTILTY/LAUNDRY ROOM
- GUEST/STAFF BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MEDIA ROOM
- LOFT STORAGE
- RAISED GARDEN PRINCIPALLY LAWNED WITH A SEPARATE TILED DINING AREA WITH WATER FEATURE
- LARGE ROOF TERRACE (ACCESSED VIA BEDROOM FOUR)
- BOOT ROOM (ACCESSED VIA THE FRONT & GARDEN INDEPENDENTLY
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO/THREE CARS.